*Do Mahine Pahle Mai Delhi Gaya Tha*
✖ Before two month I visited Delhi.
✔ Two Months back / Ago , I visited Delhi.
_________________________
*Kal jo tum kapra pahne the bahut achha lag rha tha*
✖ Which dress you were wearing yesterday, looked so prity.
✔ The dress which were you wearing yesterday. It was looking so prity.
_________________________
*India me bahut mushkilen hai.*
✖ There is many problem in India .
✔ There are many problem in India.
_________________________
*Uske pas garibon ke liye koi paisa nhi hai*
✖He has no any money for poors.
✔ He has no money for poor.
*Note -*Poor me " s " ka use nhi hota hai.
_________________________
*Mai chahta hu ki tum mujhe achhe se suno*
✖I want that you listen to me carefully.
✔ I want you to listen to me carefully.
_________________________
*🖌 Learn English @+91-9792963142*
*💎 For More Update Click Here 👇🏻*
✖ Before two month I visited Delhi.
✔ Two Months back / Ago , I visited Delhi.
_________________________
*Kal jo tum kapra pahne the bahut achha lag rha tha*
✖ Which dress you were wearing yesterday, looked so prity.
✔ The dress which were you wearing yesterday. It was looking so prity.
_________________________
*India me bahut mushkilen hai.*
✖ There is many problem in India .
✔ There are many problem in India.
_________________________
*Uske pas garibon ke liye koi paisa nhi hai*
✖He has no any money for poors.
✔ He has no money for poor.
*Note -*Poor me " s " ka use nhi hota hai.
_________________________
*Mai chahta hu ki tum mujhe achhe se suno*
✖I want that you listen to me carefully.
✔ I want you to listen to me carefully.
_________________________
*🖌 Learn English @+91-9792963142*
*💎 For More Update Click Here 👇🏻*
*🌍 www.lenglish.tk/ 🌍*
No comments:
Post a Comment